Anna Woodward has been a licensed real estate agent since 1994. She was born and raised in the Philadelphia/Chestnut Hill area and attended Springside Chestnut Hill, the Kent School in Connecticut and is a graduate of Wells College. She is an avid gardener, golfer, floral design competitor and is interested in historic preservation. She currently resides in Chestnut Hill with her family.
- Trustee of The Woodmere Art Museum
- Member of Wissahickon Garden Club and Garden Club of Mount Desert
- Garden Club of America Floral Design Judge
- Associate Member of the Women’s Committee of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Council Member of Historic Charleston Foundation
- Committee Member for Friends of Arcadia Benefit
- (215) 370-2609Mobile Phone